Are you facing a lot of issues while reducing the spam in Bigpond account? If yes, then must go through this article and then have to follow the steps mentioned here properly and must reach Bigpond Technical Support Australia in case of any trouble.
The steps are as follows:
- You need to first of all, keep your email address private carefully.
- Next, you are suggested to then opt out of marketing updates.
- Now, you are required to use the spam filter.
- For setting it up:
- You are required to first of all, move to Bigpond mail.
- You have to then login it into the respective account via password and email address.
- Next, you are suggested to move ahead to the inbox and then have to tick any spam emails from there.
- You are supposed to then move ahead to more option in the top right corner.
- Next, go ahead to the dropdown menu and then choose more option.
- You are required to then give a tap on mark as spam option.
- Next, you need to then finally set up the rule, for doing so, move ahead to:
- Go ahead to Bigpond email and then need to login there.
- After that, move ahead to settings and then need to choose the mail menu.
- You are required to then move to organise inbox and then have to choose add option.
- After that, you have to then enter the rule name and then go to active option.
- You are required to then choose the respective action that you need and then have to enter down the required criteria.
- Finally, move ahead to save option quickly.
We hope after following the above steps, you can easily reduce the spam in Bigpond account.
Need any assistance?
If still, you need some help related to this article then you are supposed to reach Bigpond Customer Care Helpline and then have to inform the team about the trouble that you are going through so that the team can assist you with the complete solution.